TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe in my own bad judgment of caractor I gave doug [email protected] 150.00 to start on a custom sub encloser for the rear of my truck. I have tried to e-mail him for the last couple of months, with no responses.

I posted this on the old board a couple months ago and someone knew who this was. I really would like to get this resolved.

His old screen name on the other board was mtnfrk79 He works at the BESTBUY in Schamburg, IL.

Here is the old post from the Delphi board. http://forums.delphiforums.com/tacomaterritory/messages/?start=Start+Reading+%3E%3E

Thanks for any and all help!

·
609 Posts
cb77DEMELLO said:
bump back to the top! PLEASE HELP!
Just say the word and I'll drive down with a potato for his tail pipe. Try the ILTTORA VP Bob G (98 Taco) he lives in Chicago and may be able to stop in and see if he works there.

·
609 Posts
cb77DEMELLO said:
I just want my speaker box I paid for:) I don't know who bob is?
Bob Glovik is the ILTTORA VP, screen name 98 Taco. He lives close to Shamburg and my be able to swing by BesyBuy and see if the weasel is there. Just a though. I'd still potato him for you!

·
Registered
90 Posts
cb77DEMELLO said:
Maybe in my own bad judgment of caractor I gave doug [email protected] 150.00 to start on a custom sub encloser for the rear of my truck. I have tried to e-mail him for the last couple of months, with no responses.

I posted this on the old board a couple months ago and someone knew who this was. I really would like to get this resolved.

His old screen name on the other board was mtnfrk79 He works at the BESTBUY in Schamburg, IL.

Here is the old post from the Delphi board. http://forums.delphiforums.com/tacomaterritory/messages/?start=Start+Reading+%3E%3E

Thanks for any and all help!

Hey jason i just sent you an email. Also a paypal refund

Im sooo Sorry.

·
Registered
90 Posts
wisctaco04 said:
Bob Glovik is the ILTTORA VP, screen name 98 Taco. He lives close to Shamburg and my be able to swing by BesyBuy and see if the weasel is there. Just a though. I'd still potato him for you!

Please leave the potatos out of this, That will hurt. Guilt all the pain i can feel anyway

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
6 Participants
98 Taco
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing