TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The automatic windows on my 4runner arent working which ill worry about later but the big problem right now is that earlier i put the passanger window down but now with everything not working its stuck down. I need to know how to get it back up so stuff isnt getting stolen out of my rig (not to mention its freezing in the morning. I tried lifting it up from inside the door but its not movin. anyone got any tricks i need help :eek:

·
Registered
456 Posts
check to make sure you did not hit the window lock button on the driver's master side control. i did that before and was freakin out for a few hours till I figured it out. it is the button that prevents your passenger from rolling it down or up.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
see the problem is though that the drivers side controals its all busted up im looking for a new one but havent found one yet it only has two buttons on it thought (or did) its an 84 sr5 version dont know if that helps but keep the advise comin

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anyone???

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok checked the fuses and the circut breaker and the fuses were blown and i reset the breaker to see if that worked and replaced the fuses but it still doesnt work...you can hear the motor click when i push the down button to take it down but nothin happens when i hit the up button ahhhhhhhh so any more ideas also could anyone tell me the location of the power window fuse cause i just pulled em all out and checked them but i dont have a manual or anything telling me which is which and also not all the fuse slots have fuses in them....

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update: Well got the window up but the power windows still dont work... atleast its up for now and next weekend when im home ill tear it all appart and try and see what the problem is...

·
Registered
25 Posts
im thinking about tnting this week and i was curious is the window failry easy to remove on a second gen....im doing the ones on the two doors behind the driver doors....

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
Um - why in the world would you remove the windows to do tint? I've done several vehicles and had one professionally done and they didn't...

·
Registered
25 Posts
i felt it would make it easier the windows on the rear doors is shaped odd in the sill...i pulled it out was very easy tinted t looks good reinstalled and all is well...might have made more work for myself but i felt tinting with the glass on a table was easier then fightng gravity

1 - 10 of 10 Posts