TTORA Forum banner

41 - 60 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Zach, If I sell the GTI and get your 4Runner, I will SAS mine
Get to sellin'! Sell my GTI while you're at it too! and my bike. Im having an everything must go sale, the only thing staying is my red truck.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #42

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
You did a number on that diff, to bad it took the r&p with it. Might as well put a front locker in it too :)

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
You did a number on that diff, to bad it took the r&p with it. Might as well put a front locker in it too :)
Can't I just get her rolling first lol!!!
if i get a front locker i get a front solid axle too

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #47

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #49

·
Registered
422 Posts
just surprised that is all
Im pretty sure I can get the Cummins and the Civic for about $3500-$4000 and that way I'd have a gas saver DD and a tow rig for my red truck, and that way I wouldnt get screwed out of wheelin weekends like I did this coming weekend. Jeff bought an 06 Cummins last week so he said he'd give me a good deal on his 12 valve and I'm sure I can talk him into sellin the Civic for pretty cheap too.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Im pretty sure I can get the Cummins and the Civic for about $3500-$4000 and that way I'd have a gas saver DD and a tow rig for my red truck, and that way I wouldnt get screwed out of wheelin weekends like I did this coming weekend. Jeff bought an 06 Cummins last week so he said he'd give me a good deal on his 12 valve and I'm sure I can talk him into sellin the Civic for pretty cheap too.
sweet!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Im looking for a good manuel gas saver car.
Black 02 Volkswagen GTI 1.8T 5 speed. I think its at around 112,000 miles, I'm not positive on that though, I havent even seen the car in about a month. Its in excellent condition other than a dent that Avdian put in the passenger side fender. The windows are tinted, it has a Magnaflow muffler just the muffler not the whole exhaust, HIDs, VDO boost gauge on the steering column and a drop in K&N filter. The water pump and timing belt were done at around 105,000. Im looking for $6000 or best offer, I know $6000 is high but it really is a nice car.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Do you know what the door code for the 4.30's is??

The local u pull it place is having a sale this weekend......25$ for anything you can carry and they 4 or else 5 4runners.......I will go see if by chance they have a 4.30 front diff......would be a cheap way to get it all fixed even after you pay to have it shiped:)

I just dug it up in the FAQ......looks like 07 was the code for 4.30's.

·
20,355 Posts
Be sure to spin it and count just to be sure, door codes are not always correct.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Yeah doing a little more digging around Todd,
It looks like only the 4Runners with teh e-locker from the factory had the 4.30s.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
well I went and looked.........apparently all of the 4runners they had were from cash 4 clunkers and they all had to be crushed by last friday so they were all gone:mad:

I will keep an eye out for others:)

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Thanks Todd, I found a diff, guy wants 250 plus shipping.
Once I get the funds in order I will probably pick it up, but if you can keep a look out just in case that would be great cause a spare would be nice.

41 - 60 of 94 Posts
About this Discussion
93 Replies
13 Participants
YotaFun
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing