TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey crew. I think I am going back to socal. I m not really finding work out here and I need to get away from this state for a bit. So if I go for sure I will be out of here come the 1st of July.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Oh man, we'll miss you, but I totally understand why you gotta go. Remember you can always come visit!

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will be back. I love it here to much to leave for good. But if any of you want to party before I leave, my birthday is on friday and you can find me at the Tavern downtown between 4 - 6pm then I will be bar hopping.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh and I will be out of here by the 1st on July. I may need some help moving everything from my house to a storage unit here in Castle Rock.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Could use someone to take care of my dog for me tell I get a new place.

·
Registered
4,858 Posts
What sorta timeline?

Male or female?

Behavior?

Was kinda hanging back cuz you're pretty far south of me and there wasn't much I could do other than say "I got an idea how you feel right now"...but might be able to help you out with this, if your dog would get along with Scoup.

-Sean

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What sorta timeline?
Tell I get back on my feet. Once I find a Job here I will be back.

Male or female?
Male

Behavior?
He is a lover and gets along with all dogs as long as they don't bully him around to much.

Was kinda hanging back cuz you're pretty far south of me and there wasn't much I could do other than say "I got an idea how you feel right now"...but might be able to help you out with this, if your dog would get along with Scoup.

-Sean
And if anyone wants to chill to night its my birthday and I think I am hitting up Down Town Denver for a night of partying and drinks so fill free to call me. 7six0-two08-0four3three

1 - 9 of 9 Posts