TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what have we got going on in the near future? we should put something together, any ideas???

·
Registered
963 Posts
This weekend my plate is full and next weekend I'm helping Luke do some mods to his Tundra.
After that I'm good to go!, maybe we should do a little wheeling with the members from the Central region.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Ryan, you are so right! I should really have Neil make some slides for me before we venture off to some of the places that you like to go :D

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ive wanted to go to ocala for the longest time, i should probably get new tires my grapplers are baaaald.
im down for anything for a whole day, or maybe even an overnighter.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Unfortunately I don't, I'll get this corrected right away!
Uh, Neil are ya busy? :p :D
Don't forget he can do them in a couple hours!
You guys should def. come wheeling with us soon! Ben and I are checking out some new places already North on 19. There are two huge areas up there. Gulf Hammock and Goethe (sp?). I wanna check them out soon.

·
Registered
318 Posts
maybe we should do a little wheeling with the members from the Central region.
You guys should def. come wheeling with us soon! Ben and I are checking out some new places already North on 19. There are two huge areas up there. Gulf Hammock and Goethe (sp?). I wanna check them out soon.
I'd like to meet and wheel with some of you (southern/central/wherever) before I go back to TN (& poss. AZ) for the summer. The only thing is, I'm still stock even, though I just got some King C/O's, 4.56s, and a lockrite. Stuff won't be installed until after I'm in TN though. When I get back, however, I should be quite capable.

I've wheeled alot on the rocks in TN, so I don't think FL has too much I won't be able to handle....we'll see. :confused:

I'll be leavin' May 11, for what its worth.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah it would be alot easier to have some one local do them
how much are they? im down :):welder:

·
Registered
963 Posts
What's really nice is Neil will Fab them to the design you desire! Not something one would just buy off the shelf...

(that little plug should award me a 1% discount :p )

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Im gonna :bump: this cause i wanna go wheelin or at least ride along for a little while until i can get my sliders and 4th tire ;) And i've heard a lot of this Neilfab... What kind of prices are we talking? I was looking Trail-Gear, and then recently ive been seeing a lot of bad crap about em... :confused:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts