TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I want to see your front bumpers, I'm looking to make a front bumper for my truck. I want it to have a skid plate that runs from the front of the bumper to ifs and then back a little. Please send close up pics of your bumper so I can see where your bumpers are welded to. Also what type of tubing should I use and how thick should I go on the skid plate. Thanks

http://www.race-dezert.com/cgi-bin/readerz/atl.cgi?ct=2&md=second&id=920

this is similar to what I was thinking of

·
Registered
233 Posts
I rebuilt my front bumper last week. I did it out of chromolly this time because I found a place that was selling it for half the price. My last bumper was bolted on and made me nervous, so this time I welded it on to the front of the frame. Oh and to all you guys who hated my old bumper that I built last time, I built this one for you! So what do you think?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
BajaRnr12 said:
nice spindles, holy shit. Got any more pics of your arms? never seen that truck before.... who built it?
ditto. I would like to see more of this front end build if you don't mind. Looks bitchen from that pic so far.

·
Registered
6 Posts
There was a thread on this site a couple months ago that got moved or deleted or something. Anyways, it's all garage built, I'll post some pics of it in a new thread.

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
a few shots of mine

skids

yea, it holds up :D :driving:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts