TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where is this so called propeller shaft bolt that needs to be torqued???????

·
Registered
39 Posts
Behind the spider bearing on your front driveshaft. Just torque the 4 bolts to 54. While your there, lube the zirk fittings as well from the front to rear.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Both driveshafts are propeller shafts. As was said, the flange bolts are the bolts referred to in the maintenence schedule.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Both driveshafts are propeller shafts. As was said, the flange bolts are the bolts referred to in the maintenence schedule.
x2

·
Registered
2,364 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
I wish I could torque up my propeller....gigidy gigidy gigidy gigidy lol
sorry just got through watching family guy.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the manual says propeler shaft bolt.....as in one bolt.???

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i know lets search for every thing so that nobody would have to comment ever again AND all the information will be old information for ever

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
maybe he should have searched first.....maybe for the online service manual perhalps???
search first????????then you must know that there is an answer somewhere in the search data?????then you must know the answer to my question???other wise how would you know i didnt search?......the manual says torque the propeller shaft bolt...i think i explained that ........no big deal i just rememberd someone dropping a driveshaft and it was coverd under warranty because the propeller shaft bolt came loose and fell out and the mileage wasnt at the amaount the manual says to torque the bolt.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
maybe he should have searched first.....maybe for the online service manual perhalps???
"dang i dont know the answer....mmmm...im going to be cool and go to the use the search button you dummy" card.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
then why bother?????*******<<your trendy potty mouth of the month goes there

·
Registered
423 Posts

Crawl under your truck, find the driveshafts, follow the driveshafts until you see where it bolts to the transfer case and front and rear axles...torque the bolts seen. Also lube the u-joints that have zerk fittings on said driveshafts. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
423 Posts
yup...i dont have a clue what the answer is....its not like I am a tech at a yota dealership you stupid cum bubble
:rolleyes: So your one of those techs with an attitude. You know, one of those techs that just do the job and never do that little extra good job because of your "I don't get paid to do that" attitude.

Maybe you aren't like this, but judging from the way you post on here, I can tell your very helpful at your job...NOT!!

If you don't have any contribution whatsoever to help out on this forum, please don't bother posting. Thankyou.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
becasue how i post on here and how i do my job at work are soooooo closely related.....i dont take pity on anyone who is too lazy to search. there is more info on here than people know what to do with, but everyone wants to have it spoon fed to them without having to lift a finger
dude do a search on........ as in your words "online sevice manual"...you know what it brings up?????????you telling me to search for the online service manual....talk about lazy if i was gonna ridicule and call someone names assuming someone didnt search ...i would make sure its searchable.....i know what flange bolts are...i was thinking the "bolt"might be the one inside after you take the flange off

1 - 20 of 25 Posts