TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out at table mesa with the super strip mine on my left

does any one recognize this trail, and what its name is?
it starts after the first or second y in the road out at table mesa, it drops down into a drain ditch< goes west, southwest, usually people abort the trail before the strip mine.

The trail goes up and to the left, but I am un aware if the trail goes some other direction. I would like to find out. I have gone through this section before, but because of the mine the bail out to the east north east that takes you straight back out to the main road is closed

will someone go with me to run the rest of this trail so I dont have to do it alone?

Last Saturday Veronica, the dog and myself went out to check out the supermoon behind Lake Pleasant.
It was super!

Stretching and flexing!

The moon over the lake!

WE ran into a bunch of Burros out there, the dog didn't quite know what to do about those, Just like Donkey!
WE took Moms and Pops up to Crown King on Monday,
Pops said when we got to the top it was the most exciting adventure he has had in his entire life :)
I wish I had as much money and time as some of you guys have to spend on wheeling :)
K-ton

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
Glad your getting out to play a little...... A shame to wear those tires out strictly on pavement.....

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We are going to Sedona to run Broken Arrow and see the red rocks with Mom's and Pop's, then to Jerome on Monday the 14th if anyone wants to join us!

K-ton

1 - 3 of 3 Posts