TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I'm not a true collector, but I think this is pretty cool! I am sure if it was real it would cost in the excess of $3k or more.

But this replica will soon be mine as I need a model such as this for a photography prop!

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Received the replica gun last week, and for a "toy", it looks great & will definitely serve its purpose.

I have been developing a concept for a still life photo that is taking time to compile all the elements

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You dont take a photo...you MAKE a photo...(Ansel Adams)...Soooo true!
PREACHING TO THE CHOIR BROTHER! Lol
I know that quote well, I also know his quote " the light in New Mexico is magical, the land of enchantment has light like no other place"

I know both quotes particially because Ansel is my favorite photographer and you can see his influence in my black & whites as well as my landscape photography but the second quote is a favorite of mine because before I lived in Texas, I started life in New Mexico.

Yes another useless bit of personal trivia. ;)

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did mean to tell you I am impressed you know Adams quotes. May I assume you too are a fan of his?

·
4,068 Posts
I learn something new everyday about you :D

An old buddy of mines wife was very much into Ansel Adams...she was the photographer of the group. She had some of his photos hanging around and I liked them. Not really into artsy stuff, but I could definitely appreciate his work.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
2 Participants
NwiTACO
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing