Only 18 more months in this hell hole!
Then it's back to sunny California!

I hate this fucking state!

·
Registered
967 Posts
OK...I will rub your nose in it a little:

SAN DIEGO:
Tonight: Generally clear. Low 47F. Winds light and variable.
Tomorrow: A mainly sunny sky. High 74F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Tomorrow night: A mostly clear sky. Low near 50F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday: Sunshine. High 71F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday: Mostly Cloudy. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the low 50s.
Wednesday: Cloudy. Highs in the mid 60s and lows in the low 50s.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
i feel your pain Jamie! woke up this morning... -13 wind chill -28

THIS SUCKS!! COME BACK SUMMER!!!

the high for today... -1 wind chill -12

i hate life...

·
Registered
967 Posts
fast frank said:
That's just too damn cold.

Parts of me disappear completely when it's that cold!
Oh yeah..... Hung like a acorn! :confused:

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
And that is why, when my wife mentioned wanting to move up north to NY, I told her to visit it in the winter first (she visited in the summer). Yeah that topic was squelched real fast ;)

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
It is really not that bad..........I can deal with it.........i would rather deal with this cold than that fucking heat and humidity that we went through at TO

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Haha, see I'm the opposite. I like the heat and humidity. I mean, when it's 100+, yeah it's pretty hot, but I'd deal with that over below freezing cold anyday. Here in texas we're kinda spoiled to mild winters ;)

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
the biggest isuue is not the cold.........it is the dam wind........if it would just die down it would actually be pretty nice out

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
wind or not -13 sucks!

i'll take the heat anyday. hell just to check the mail takes 20 mins of dressing and finding your shoes, then you have to take it back off once inside. i love summers, just go were ever and do whatever in whatever you want. hell i walk out in my boxers to check the mail just cause i can! (you know the girls love it!) that and i can't go outside and run, work on the truck, play with the dog, or anything fun! i fucking gain like 30 lbs every winter and spend all sumer working it off, just to gain it back again! it just sucks! fuck i need to start planning vacations to go down south in the wintertime. this cabin fever is going to get someone hurt! (here's Johnny!)

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Texan1983 said:
wind or not -13 sucks!

i'll take the heat anyday. hell just to check the mail takes 20 mins of dressing and finding your shoes . . . i fucking gain like 30 lbs every winter and spend all sumer working it off. . .
I hear you on that one! ...except I don't gain 30lbs, (you fat ass!) lol more like 15 for me, but yeah - I hate this shit.
:suicide:

I can't wait to get back to San Diego where in the heat of the Summer it's 85, and in the dead of winter - it's 75!
:boobies:

I have about $5,000 worth of parts for my truck just sitting here in boxes, because it's so fucking cold outside, I don't even want to think about wrenching on my truck.

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
Yeah, but it's always overcast with the "marine layer" in San Diego! And there aren't any seasons.

OK, that was weak. I will take the occassional cold though for 4 real seasons and the UNBELIEVABLE sunrise and sunsets here in CO.

·
Registered
967 Posts
SAR_Squid79 said:
If I want cold, I'll go to Big Bear!
And there a "cold" day is in the low 20's. Get tired of it and head down the mountain where its in the 60's and 70's

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
well i am lucky i can still do some stuff to my truck. little things only, after 5:00 we can bring in out cars and wash/work on them in a heated truck bay but i have to have it back to drivable by 7am. that is nice, but this winter i am trying to stay out of the salt! i hate that shit too!! so right now my truck is crammed in with all my tools, parts, gear, and motorcycle in a single car garage! i can't move a thing.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
RedRunnertc said:
Yeah, but it's always overcast with the "marine layer" in San Diego! And there aren't any seasons.
If you ask me, the year-round weather in San Diego is one situation that doesn't get covered by the "you can have too much of a good thing" umbrella. That place is the bomb! :)

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
I hear ya buddy! right now it is 0 (zero) degrees! and I am only three hours away from you!

but what really has so suck for you, is not the weather.... but the fact that the Chi bears are losers! Indianapolis Colts just won the Superbowl!!!!

Yea! Baby! COLTS WON! COLTS WON!

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
The only thing i hate about winter is the road salt! Goddamn my truck gets saltier and saltier evreyday and i hasent snowed in a while, WTF? I work outside in that below zero shit and it aint bad if your dressed for it, if i get cold ill just stand behind a running jet engine! I like the cold, id much rather be cold than deal with the insanely hot summer here! On a side note im glad the bears lost, now i can make fun of all the idiots here at work that wouldnt shut up all week!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts