TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has everyone who is planning on attending AZRocks received thier permit packets?
 

·
Hoist The Colors!
Joined
·
15,832 Posts
Crash said:
Has everyone who is planning on attending AZRocks received thier permit packets?
I sent an e-mail with my mailing address to Mike at [email protected] on 12/27/04 and have not received anything. Not real sure if Mike even received my e-mail as I did not get a response from him when I sent it. Let me know what I need to do to get the permit packet.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TACOZILLA said:
I sent an e-mail with my mailing address to Mike at [email protected] on 12/27/04 and have not received anything. Not real sure if Mike even received my e-mail as I did not get a response from him when I sent it. Let me know what I need to do to get the permit packet.
I think Mike is sending them out in groups. He might be waiting until he gets a few more names before he sends them to the BLM so they can ship out the packets. Did you send your name and address with the email.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
47 Posts
Spoke to the Land Department, they should be getting the remainder of the packages out this week.

Shannon, I am away from my personal computer, however, if I received your information you should have received a confirmation.

If you would like, send it over again and I will get it on with this run of packets.

Hope everyone is doing well!!

Mike
 

·
Hoist The Colors!
Joined
·
15,832 Posts
Crash said:
I think Mike is sending them out in groups. He might be waiting until he gets a few more names before he sends them to the BLM so they can ship out the packets. Did you send your name and address with the email.
Yes, I sent name and address. But like I said, he didn't give me any confirmation that he received my e-mail so I'm just wondering at this point if he received it.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,997 Posts
TACOZILLA said:
Yes, I sent name and address. But like I said, he didn't give me any confirmation that he received my e-mail so I'm just wondering at this point if he received it.
You coming to AZ? Sweet, we finally get to wheel since you spent the whole takeover slacking off with Ivan. LOL!

You have to run Axle Alley, it's gnarly.

Later,
....Mike
 

·
Hoist The Colors!
Joined
·
15,832 Posts
Mike said:
You coming to AZ? Sweet, we finally get to wheel since you spent the whole takeover slacking off with Ivan. LOL!

You have to run Axle Alley, it's gnarly.

Later,
....Mike
Yeah, me and John (Murderman) will be there with our rigs and a couple of other TX Chapter Members will be riding with us.

Just trying to get my permit packet sent to me. Once I get it I should be good to go!
 

·
Hoist The Colors!
Joined
·
15,832 Posts
xtremeoff-road said:
Shannon, I am away from my personal computer, however, if I received your information you should have received a confirmation.

If you would like, send it over again and I will get it on with this run of packets.

Mike
Mike

I still have not received a permit packet in the mail as of yet.
 

·
always a Toyota lover at heart
Joined
·
1,114 Posts
Shannon, here is the info for you to get ahold of them on your own, just in case

Arizona State Land Dept
1616 WEST ADAMS
Phoenix, AZ 85007
(602) 364-2753
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
98 Taco said:
Shannon, here is the info for you to get ahold of them on your own, just in case

Arizona State Land Dept
1616 WEST ADAMS
Phoenix, AZ 85007
(602) 364-2753
Good thinking, If you have not got a packet yet. It may be a good idea to give them a call and have one mailed to you ASAP! Other wise, If need be, I will meet people here and drive everybody to the office to get thiers. It will only take away from my wheeling time, But this is not about me since I get to wheel here whenever I want! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31 Posts
I called them yesterday and left a message to get my packet mailed to me. Do they have a pretty good turn around time??? Or am I going to be SOL?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
451 Posts
I've been waiting on my packet for quite some time it seems so just curious....how many peeps actually have whatever packet/permit/whatever to be "legal" out on the dirt??

Thanks...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
142 Posts
Crash said:
Has everyone who is planning on attending AZRocks received thier permit packets?

Think you guys can do something about either getting those packets mailed out to us or having a way to purchase them at the event?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,442 Posts
joe_mauma said:
Think you guys can do something about either getting those packets mailed out to us or having a way to purchase them at the event?
Check your PM.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top