TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got one to rent. Figured I'd mention it here in case anybody knows somebody, since there's a better chance of finding decent people through friends.

The irony here is that the ideal roommate would NOT necessarily be someone who wants to take their truck apart in my garage :lmao:...I've already got that thoroughly covered :rolleyes:.

So, if you know anybody, 625+split utils...shoot me a PM or call if you have my number.

OBTW before anybody asks...no, I do not play my bagpipes in the house :lmao:

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
shit, how far out are you? I might be looking for a place starting next fall. i dont need a garage to take my truck apart in but a garage for small projects and a place to keep my bike would be great.

·
Registered
4,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
shit, how far out are you? I might be looking for a place starting next fall. i dont need a garage to take my truck apart in but a garage for small projects and a place to keep my bike would be great.
near flatirons mall...mccaslin exit. it's not so much that i don't want anybody taking their shit apart in the garage, just that right now there's not room for another project in there. there's space for a motorcycle, done that in the past, could do it again...just gotta kick some stuff around, and i need to do that anyway. if you're still looking for a place in the fall, let me know.

or did you mean bike like mtb? plenty space for that.

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
ya for me a bike is my mountain bike. :D I need to have a meeting with the current roomies to see what they are planning for next year but chances are good they do not include a place with a garage. which i need because im sick of sleeping with a muddy bike at the foot of my bed :lmao: ill get back to you once i find something else out.

·
Registered
4,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lmao...yeah, i got plenty bike space. even able to fit 2x vehicles in the garage, as long as they're both not 80"+ track width :rolleyes:...but not at the moment obviously.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts