TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having a party. I'm in the DU area.

Gimme a call if you wanna come over.

three oh three - ate ate won - for three for too.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's a bulletin I posted a few days ago on myspace. Don't message me though as I'm leaving work in about 20 minutes and don't have internet at home. See my number typed out above

There will be beirut (beer pong) and foos ball. Sorry, no jumping castle for this one, it'll be too cold.

I will supply the keg of semi cheap beer like Bud Light or whatever.

Hopefully I can find someone with a tap since some jackass stole mine the last time I used it. If you stole my tap or know who did, you're not invited but drop off my fuckin tap.

If you know the 2nd most beautifulest girl, bring her. I want to know if she's seen the video yet.

No kleptos.

No mean people.

No fights (unless you're name is Vince and I'm kicking your ass like always)

If you puke it better be in the toilet. I will have Dave KONGSMASH you if you puke on the floor.

Please plan ahead and don't drink and drive. I only have one couch but I have tons of blankets and carpeted floor space. There is another comfy couch in the garage but no one has a big enough sac to sleep out there in the cold except me. Gosh I'm such a badass.

If you plan on bringing girls, bring em. If you want to bring more than one guy then ask me first, sausage fests are t3h suck.

Msg me or call me if you need directions or something.

Hope to see you there!

Brandon

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts