·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
According to their press release, the redesign is across their entire product line. I'd check back in a week or so and see if the price changes. I'd love to pick one up in an 8" variety.

·
Registered
5,124 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Looks like most all of them are out of stock now.

Shit I was going to buy one and I don't even have a front axle yet. :D

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well fuck. I went on their website to track my order and it says my items cannot be fulfilled. According to the confirmation email they sent me it said my card would not be charged until tracking info was available. Well, my card was charged and and nothing seems to be shipping. Sent an email. If I don't get a reply by lunch, they're going to get a nasty phone call. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
8,895 Posts
Well fuck. I went on their website to track my order and it says my items cannot be fulfilled. According to the confirmation email they sent me it said my card would not be charged until tracking info was available. Well, my card was charged and and nothing seems to be shipping. Sent an email. If I don't get a reply by lunch, they're going to get a nasty phone call. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Lol one thing I learned over my years was to triple check stock on items and update that number in the online store so people can't over order things on sale.

Sorry to hear about that.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dear Mr. Mosty:
@
@
This is to acknowledge your inquiry on the status of the Air Locker Locking Differential Kits on Order Number 19973299.

@
Upon checking your record, it shows that we had a problem with the pricing of the Air Locker Locking Differential Kits that you [email protected] We tried to correct this error, but it took us a while before we were able to pull out this part from our website and catalog.
@

Some orders with the wrong price had already gone through, including [email protected] We regret to inform you that we are unable to process your order at the price that you saw on the website because it was much lower than the cost from our supplier. In this regard, we had to cancel your order. To check for the correct price, I would suggest you to wait until this part is relisted. Please check back in 1 to 2 weeks.
@

The charge you found after placing the order with us is not an actual charge but a pre-authorization, which is a hold on the grand total of the order. It is our policy that we charge the card only when the part ships out. When an actual charge goes through, the initial pre-authorization falls off your account. Since your order was not processed because it was canceled, the amount held on the original payment method should drop off to your account within 2 to 7 business days, or sometimes it may take longer in accordance with your financial institution's procedures.
@

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
7 Participants
Scuba
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing