TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for 3" coil over spacers for my 99 taco. If anyone has a some that they dont need lemme know. Any other parts are open for discussion as well.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
I'm sure your already aware, but I have a lot of Tacoma lift parts for sale... I have a set of Downey 1.5" lift spacers that actually generate about 2.25" of lift when done. I also have a set of Downey shackles and a set of deaver three leaf 3 leaf add a leafs. To go along with all of that I have a set of 3" lift skyjacker platinum shocks brand new in the box... all to fit your Tacoma. I would work with you on the prices if you are interested a few of the items....

http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46478

Later
Joel

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I already have to Downey lift spacers on the front. Just want to get a little more. Sorry havent had the chance to give you a call back but not gonna make it out that way today. I lost you number.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Sgt Brase said:
I already have to Downey lift spacers on the front. Just want to get a little more. Sorry havent had the chance to give you a call back but not gonna make it out that way today. I lost you number.
No worries. What you can try is the thin revtech top out pace they use with their lift. You may be able to combine that with the space you already have.... I'll PM you with my number.

Later
Joel

·
Registered
32 Posts
joel said:
I'm sure your already aware, but I have a lot of Tacoma lift parts for sale... I have a set of Downey 1.5" lift spacers that actually generate about 2.25" of lift when done. I also have a set of Downey shackles and a set of deaver three leaf 3 leaf add a leafs. To go along with all of that I have a set of 3" lift skyjacker platinum shocks brand new in the box... all to fit your Tacoma. I would work with you on the prices if you are interested a few of the items....

http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46478

Later
Joel

Hey wuz crackin kids. So I'm gettin ready to go sac my taco, but in the mean time i need a little more lift in my front end to hold me over. i'm buyin 35's tomorrow cuz my 33's are smoked. the back sure as hell will never rub but my front end will rub like a son of a bitch. i have a 3.5" on the front but i've seen 2 diffrent types of lifts....i think. one looks like a spacer for the coil spring and the other is like a spacer to the upper a arm (which is the one i have). so can i combine the 2? cuz i need like oh.....4 more inches up front. :lmao:

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
LiftedToyComa said:
Hey wuz crackin kids. So I'm gettin ready to go sac my taco, but in the mean time i need a little more lift in my front end to hold me over. i'm buyin 35's tomorrow cuz my 33's are smoked. the back sure as hell will never rub but my front end will rub like a son of a bitch. i have a 3.5" on the front but i've seen 2 diffrent types of lifts....i think. one looks like a spacer for the coil spring and the other is like a spacer to the upper a arm (which is the one i have). so can i combine the 2? cuz i need like oh.....4 more inches up front. :lmao:
You can't... If you have a Tacoma, you have what is known as a coil space. If you have an older pickup, you have what is known as a ball joint spacer. If you have either of these, you have already just about retired any ideas of further lifting the front. The only way you are going to be able to lift that much, is with a drop bracket lift and they are mucho $$$. Long story short, your guna look like a stink beetle until you do the swap ;) ... sorry.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts