TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are there any ifs lifts for an 88 pickup that are more then 4 inches.....i know that i could go witht he SAS but i dont have enough money or time..and i could go with a body lift....but are there any companies that make a lift more then 4 inches for IFS or would i have to custom fabricate it?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wat the hell are u talking about not gonna get 4inchs of anyhting? yea i know that u dont get a full 4 inches because of the weight and suspension sag cuz im running a 4 inch bds lift on mine now

·
Cracker
5,648 Posts
yotakid74 said:
wat the hell are u talking about not gonna get 4inchs of anyhting? yea i know that u dont get a full 4 inches because of the weight and suspension sag cuz im running a 4 inch bds lift on mine now
Why the hell are you swearing and yelling at me fuckstick?

Like I said, and now you just said, you don't get 4 inches.

get in the newbie section before hell rains down on you...

·
Premium Member
1,805 Posts
You can do a SAS just as cheap as any other type of lift.

·
Premium Member
1,805 Posts
rubberpants said:
Mike, come do mine then :D

Sure, I like cutting up other peoples trucks, especially when I can walk away after :D :saw: :welder:

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
yotakid74 said:
are there any ifs lifts for an 88 pickup that are more then 4 inches.....i know that i could go witht he SAS but i dont have enough money or time..and i could go with a body lift....but are there any companies that make a lift more then 4 inches for IFS or would i have to custom fabricate it?
yotakid74 said:
yotakid74 said:
whoa buddy settle down there i know plenty of stuff bout my truck no need for the newbies
hmmmmm.... what? You might want to think before you type, that and brush up on the english language a little... But since I feel helpful today, here's lesson number one... abreviated of course:

newbie: a person new to something who posts threads about which lift kits to buy in sections other than where they were designed to be posted.

asshat: a person who acts in ways that makes him or her appear to be ignorant; also known to lash out at others unprovocated

Congratulations you fit both descriptions :kewl:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
alright gentlemen.....i asked a simple question....i was just wondering and its not that big of a deal so thanks anyways... and actually i already have a lift installed in my truck and since this happens to be the suspension section it is a completely legitimate question

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
yotakid74 said:
whoa buddy settle down there i know plenty of stuff bout my truck no need for the newbies
if you know plenty then why do you need to be here? you should be writing books and shit. a good way to avoid getting your asshole flamed out is to stick to the newbie section and the search button for alittle while

·
Ban Count: 12
1,815 Posts
yotakid74 said:

Hey fag, I have a really good idea, but it may take a little work on your part, but it would be really fucking cool. Go with coilovers and a spacer. I recommend Fabtech 14" coilovers and Toytech(?) spacers. Don't forget to do a diff drop too!!!11!

·
Registered
808 Posts
Gargle with drano...or better yet, cut your feet off 6 inches up. Then when you look at your truck it will appear to be lifted 6 inches.

·
Registered
427 Posts
:cool: im thinkin eight inch for me

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
yotakid74 said:
thanks again for the quality help
your penis is dickless.

·
Registered