TTORA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
May 12th the FJ Trail team is going to be at The Cliffs in Marseilles Illinois. We hope to have a good group turn out. All rigs welcome, of course. :D

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
UPDATE

The time we are meeting is 8:30 am on Saturday, May 12th.

Their website is here The Cliffs Insane Terrain

You will need a flag, but they sell them at the office if you don't have one.

There is a compressor on site to air back up afterwards.

I am working on admission cost. I will post up soon, but last time it was $17 and you pay at the office there.

Directions to The Cliffs:

2400 East Bluff Street
Marseilles, IL 61341

From the North (Rockford):
I-39 south to I-80. I-80 east to Exit 97- Marseilles. Turn south onto
CR 15/ Rutland St./ E 24th St. and go all the way into Marseilles (about 3 miles), at stop sign at bottom of hill, turn left onto Rte. 6
and go west to park (about 2-3 miles). Park will be on left side, mile
or so past quarry.

From the Northeast and East (Chicago):
I-55 or I-57 south to I-80 west (Des Moines). I-80 west to Exit 105- Seneca. Turn left (south) at top of off-ramp and go approx. 1 mile to 4-way stop (Rte. 6). Go straight thru and continue on Rte. 6 thru Seneca towards Marseilles. Park is on right side, approx. 2 miles past 4-way stop in Seneca.

From the West (Quad Cities):
I-80 east to Exit 97- Marseilles. Turn south onto CR 15/ Rutland St./ E 24th St. and go all the way into Marseilles (about 3 miles), at stop sign at bottom of hill turn left onto Rte. 6 and go east to park (about 2-3 miles). Park will be on left side, π mile or so past quarry.

From the South : Bloomington/Springfield/Peoria, etc.:
Rte. 51 North towards LaSalle/ Peru to I-39 to Rte. 6 East. Rte.6 all the way to Marseilles. Continue on Rte. 6 thru Marseilles about 2-3 miles, park is on left side past quarry.

Champaign/Urbana:
I-74 to Rte. 47 North to Morris, head west on Rte. 6. Follow Rte. 6 out of town about 8-10 miles to 4 way stop, turn left to follow Rte. 6 towards Seneca and continue on Rte. 6 thru Seneca towards Marseilles. Park is on right side, approx. 2 miles past 4-way stop in Seneca.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts