TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Split it open-Eat it out!
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems like forever since I last posted in here...probably because it's been a few years.

Quick run-down, moved to KC area back in 2010 due to my company closing the office here in Houston. Lived up there for a couple years then moved back down in 2013. The day before I moved down here i traded in my 1998 Tacoma (which was slightly modified) in for a 2011 4runner limited. The shitty part of that deal is that became my wifes car and I started driving her old Honda Accord.

Last year i traded in the Accord for a F-150 FX4. The F-150 was nice, but damn it sucked trying to park it in parking garages or anywhere for that matter. In December i convinced my wife to trade in her Limited for a TRD Pro which she fell in love with. In May of this year, I traded in the F-150 for a 2015 4runner Trail Edition. Now I've got two 4runners at the house and I'm back to being a toyota family again.

Here are some random pictures of the various vehicles over the past couple of years.

Attachments

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
Welcome back...nice pair of 4R's

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
What's up Mike B!! Another old timer returns. We need to go grab a cold one sometime soon, bro.

·
Split it open-Eat it out!
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm always down to grab a beer...it'd be better if I could just get my wife to go re-fill my CO2 cannister for my kegerator...i wouldn't have to go anywhere.

DO we still do monthly meetings like we did way back in the day?

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts

·
Reppin the Flips on TTORA
796 Posts
Dangit... I'm late again! Lol

Hey, maybe we ought to create a FB Group Page... I mean, we're all on there anyway. Seems like most forums (of any interest) has fallen on the wayside with the rise of FB.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
10 Participants
hytenor
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing