TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://rides.webshots.com/album/558019411PVvkAC

Check it out, 8 months after my old taco was totaled, I can almost go on runs again with the so cal guys. I'm so f-ing ready to get back out there.

I'll get some more pics up on the folder, I left my camera at work.
Let me know what you guys think.

I'm running the Total Chaos gen 2 kit up front and the 62" in back with double bypasses and hydraulic bumps. And yes, its still 4wd.

See ya!

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
nice desert rig:D

socal easter run in PC???

·
Registered
539 Posts
Sweet fab skills. Keep the pics coming.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Looks good, I enjoy seeing other people's engineering and fab work.

Hope to see more picts of your progress

Wally

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, I wanted to make a bed cage that would allow me to carry my dirtbike, which I know is a question people ask a lot around here... and hey, its a rock rig too :)

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's been awhile, but i got the main part of the bed finished. check em out let me know what you guys think... just need to move the battery to the bed, and its time to hit the trails again.. whooo hooo!

clickey

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I mounted the proportioning valve today. And a bonus shot of a ttora socal sticker....

·
Registered
741 Posts
truck looks awesome, the bed is a really good idea, i might steal that idea..;)

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Moneypit hahahahahahahhhaha, is that my old front bumper gracing your avatar? you finally learned how to use a computer huh?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I finally mounted the hi-lift today. Almost self sufficient.......Anybody have a 33x10.5x15 MT i can buy off you????

·
Registered
227 Posts
I want to buy the Total chaos Gen 2 kit for my 91 4wd....I would love to know how it does when you try it out. Hope to hear some feedback on it.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Desertyoda, the kit is so nice!! Took 3 days to put everything on, and performs great. It seems like it's race ready out of the box. It does great in the whoops, I'm sure it's the best bolt on kit out there to retain 4wd and get 12-13" of travel.
Bypasses are next on the list, but I need to finish the cage and engine cage first.

·
Registered
349 Posts
That looks sweet! I didnt see your Avatar pic in that link, any chance you could post a copy?

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
nice stuff

1 - 20 of 23 Posts