TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been a few years, but im back. I have been swamped with the start-up of a few new companies, but things are starting to settle out again.

Since i have been gone i have ventured off into a few directions, applying seismic technology to everything from the military/defense industry, nuclear industry, and oil and gas. I have also gained a Federal Firearms License with a class 3 allowing me to deal with anything arms related (business has been slow due to inventory availability). and my most recent side venture is becoming an alternative fuel systems dealer (still in startup stages).

Im looking to get back into wheeling, the past few weeks i have been getting the truck off-road worthy.
It has been a test bed for some alternative fuel systems. Currently it is running on Liquid Propane at 2.57$/Gallon, and in a few weeks i will have it running on Compressed Natural Gas at 1.70$/gallon. in the last 4 years i have put maybe 50$ in gasoline in it.

Cant wait to hit the trail again!

·
Happy, Happy, Happy
5,583 Posts
its about damn time you did something productive besides sitting around on your ass getting fat. talking about a trip up to Clayton Oklahoma at the end of the summer when it start cooling down.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its about damn time you did something productive besides sitting around on your ass getting fat. talking about a trip up to Clayton Oklahoma at the end of the summer when it start cooling down.
keep me posted on the details. i am down to go.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
good to hear your coming back ! welcome back. can wait to check out that conversion your doing on the taco.....your one of the few left with a taco....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts