TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello TTORA. It's been awhile... over a year. It's been a busy year.

I understand that I have been a bit of a jackass in the past. I have alienated people that I never intended to. I've got no hard feelings against anybody... I mean anybody. If you're reading this, I'm extending the olive branch to you. I just want to wheel, and I'm done fighting over stupid shit.

A few updates.

I don't live in Rist Canyon anymore:

But I got some new shit out of the deal:

Doris has been beefed up a bit. I started an exo, but haven't had time to finish the damn thing:

In other news, I'm starting an engineering job this week. I haven't graduated yet, so I'm technically an intern, but it's the start of something great. It will be a big improvement over lugging around a chainsaw everyday like I have been doing for the last few months.

Life is looking up again. I'm ready to get out on the trails again. I would love to see some friendly faces out there. :)

·
Registered
556 Posts
Nice to see you back!Doris is looking really good. Cage looks good to. Hope to see you soon.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everybody. I'm planning on going to the Jambo. I hope to see all of you there. I also want to head up Moody/Crystal some day soon . Maybe next weekend? I probably won't make it down to Southern Colorado this year. But maybe once before the snow flies.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Thanks everybody. I'm planning on going to the Jambo. I hope to see all of you there. I also want to head up Moody/Crystal some day soon . Maybe next weekend? I probably won't make it down to Southern Colorado this year. But maybe once before the snow flies.
I'll be at the Jambo, you can have a beer on me :xbeer3:(If you drink).

I wondered what happened after the fire, but figured you were busy piecing things back together. Welcome back.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
welcome back buddy.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
What's up man!

Sorry about the house :(

Congrats on the job! :)

See you on the trail!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts