TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the proverbial bad penny, I'm back again. I don't wheel much anymore but everytime it snows up here I'm glad I have my truck. Oddly enough after moving up into the Sierra foothills and into wheeling country, Fordyce is only about 30 mins from my front door, I ran out of wheeling friends so pretty much gave it up. I'm getting too old for all of that camping stuff anyway. Still I managed to outlast most of those who used to poke fun of my age.
Just about everytime I drive to town (Nevada City, Grass Valley) someone either admires and or trys to buy my rig. Well it ain't for sale because I just can't go out and buy another to replace it and I'm way too damned old to build another.
However I'm here to answer any questions that I can.
BTW some may remember me as The Dick.

·
Registered
277 Posts
You're back, but the show has moved on. This is my first time checking back on this board in months, if not longer. Looking for some archived info. Anyways, you're lead dick now at the ghost town saloon. I'm headed back to TacomaWorld

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's too bad. We once had one of the most popular 4 wheeling boards around. I had a lot of fun learning as well as teaching about both wheeling and our trucks. And best of all, I also made a lot of good friends. You just can't find a better class of people than four wheelers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts