·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hmmmmmm... love PMs maybe... :lmao:
lee said:
go drive off a fucking cliff you dick eating faggot

ive never seen so many bad people in one place

what kind of wheeling brotherhood is there here? none.

go drive drunk like you faggot friend and his chink girlfriend and that big redheaded cunt.
lee said:
i hope you trip and fall into the fat cunts big red pussy and suffocate. i dont have to pray a drunk driver kills your relatives as i am sure mike will take care of that for me.
I'm happy that we are important enough to you and your boyfriend that you think about us on a regular basis... I feel all warm and fuzzy inside :kewl:

and btw... If you want to start throwing out random shit atleast get it right, I'm a gook Lee

·
Kill Yourself!
2,091 Posts
hmmmmmm... love PMs maybe... :lmao:

I'm happy that we are important enough to you and your boyfriend that you think about us on a regular basis... I feel all warm and fuzzy inside :kewl:

and btw... If you want to start throwing out random shit atleast get it right, I'm a gook Lee

·
Kill Yourself!
2,091 Posts
I love it when people are racist assholes in PM's and then it gets posted.

:xpopcorn2

·
Kill Yourself!
2,091 Posts
I really like the fact that he said: "ive never seen so many bad people in one place"

Then he says: "go drive drunk like you faggot friend and his chink girlfriend and that big redheaded cunt."

I guess being a racist prick or calling people "cunt" doesn't make you a bad person???? :confused:

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
I really like the fact that he said: "ive never seen so many bad people in one place"

Then he says: "go drive drunk like you faggot friend and his chink girlfriend and that big redheaded cunt."

I guess being a racist prick or calling people "cunt" doesn't make you a bad person???? :confused:

Thanks for posting that one, Dan....one more shirt is now added to my arsenal.

Im not racist though, I hate every person here equally. If you have read this far, I FUCKING HATE YOU TOO.

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
If you want to start throwing out random shit atleast get it right, I'm a gook Lee
You're a gook? All this time I just thought you were a geek. I guess I need to get with the times and learn my terminology! :D

Later,
....Mike

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You're a gook? All this time I just thought you were a geek. I guess I need to get with the times and learn my terminology! :D

Later,
....Mike
You're the computer geek... and I'm just... well... crazy :xcrazy: :D

·
wut?
1,466 Posts
Dont be jealous Ted.

I got a hate PM last night!

Hate PM's make me *slightly* less angry.

I think it has something to do with Karma.

I fucking HATE Karma though........its an Ohio like BITCH.

I have never gotten a hate PM, I feel left out.

·
Going John Galt
31,844 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts