TTORA Forum banner
301 - 320 of 364 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
bout dang time...how long have you been attempting this?

does your dad seem a bit happier today?

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #302 ·
bout dang time...how long have you been attempting this?

does your dad seem a bit happier today?
well attempt #1 i started collecting parts when i started college so back in 06.... got that ticket... sold those parts

attempt #2 (this one) started collecting them at the begining of this summer.

he is just happy that the parts are out of the garage he gave me/chris/jimmy a complement as well on saturday after we finished the front end :eek: ... it kinda shocked me

·
Your Rig Sucks
618 Posts
Before you get bumpers and a winch, I'd invest in some Budbuilt under armor. They saved my ass many many times when I was IFS. The factory skid is almost useless for our style of wheeling and the transfer plate thingy might as well not even be there. Look around for a used skid and belly pan or save up and give Bud some business, he has lots of kids to feed :D

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #306 ·
Before you get bumpers and a winch, I'd invest in some Budbuilt under armor. They saved my ass many many times when I was IFS. The factory skid is almost useless for our style of wheeling and the transfer plate thingy might as well not even be there. Look around for a used skid and belly pan or save up and give Bud some business, he has lots of kids to feed :D
i was thinking that i might do skids first but i do want to get rid of my dented to shit bumper i already have on the truck now.... bud is the first person who came to mind when i was thinking of skids. now if only i could affor his belly pan then id be set :D

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #307 ·
just got off the phone with adam at 4xinnovations. bumper will be here in a month

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #310 ·
here is an update on the PreRunner to 4x4 conversion

finally went on its maiden voyage this weekend. Coal Creek ORV (wind rock) TN. it performed like a champ.... made it up everything i put her on and didnt give me and problems one bit... oh and the sliders got a good work out too.

it didnt want to go that way so i went around and had to use the sliders as a pivot

all in all it was WELL WORTH IT!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
637 Posts
As much as I love Florida, sometimes I miss living in Georgia. Nice pics Matt.

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #315 ·
nice dude, glad to see your finally done! are you going to the take over?
hell yeah, im starting to save the $$$ for gas as of tomorrow. you?

As much as I love Florida, sometimes I miss living in Georgia. Nice pics Matt.
what part of ga did you live in? next time your up this way give me a call we can do some wheeling

http://ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1249926#post1249926
there are the rest of the pics from our group that where taken this weekend at coal creek.

·
Registered
637 Posts
what part of ga did you live in? next time your up this way give me a call we can do some wheeling

http://ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1249926#post1249926
there are the rest of the pics from our group that where taken this weekend at coal creek.[/QUOTE]

I lived in Atlanta when I was a little kid. Next time I'm up there I'll let you know.

·
Registered
533 Posts
jeez this thread makes me want to get all my parts tommorow and start the install over the next school break... im jealous man... ill be there soon enough

·
Registered
78 Posts
that be the shit! once i get all the parts... i think im gonna go with the manual hubs as well... i dont know how to run the vaccums/switches with the add spindles
stepping up to the 4x4 conversion i see :D a bit to pricey for me cant wait to see it though good luck.

301 - 320 of 364 Posts