TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FYI, This is Verteidger/EuroTacoma... nobody could spell/pronounce it so I'm now Mototacoma now which is my VFR motorcycle forum name.

So now I'm a newbie again... my 6662 posts on Delphi have been reset to ONE. But this board is much better, Im so excited... I even peed a little.

And this thing ---> :boobies: That's awesome!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Actually, your posts have been reset to zero. They don't count pointless posts anymore.

Go Air Force!!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Mototacoma said:
FYI, This is Verteidger/EuroTacoma... nobody could spell/pronounce it so I'm now Mototacoma now which is my VFR motorcycle forum name.
That`s ok.....can`t pronounce Mototacoma either. LOL j/k.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well if they don't count pointless posts anymore, then I will ALWAYS be at zero haha

·
Registered
662 Posts
halfxspaid said:
yea, I agree that it sucks. Plus I was a member in 2000. =(
I think it would be cool if we could get our dates that we joined brought over, but that is probably A LOT of work for them to do, and it isn't as important as the FAQ and the tech. As for the post numbers, who really cares. I just think it would be nice to have the dates so we can see how long everyone has been around.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Blah, I know how long I've been here. I came in 2000 as well (the end of it anyway). I recognize the trucks in the sigs anyway, rather than the names heh

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
Mototacoma
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing