TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
haha...j/k. I pulled a Neil. Our board is sooo dead so I thought I would take the liberty to post all the things wrong with my truck at the current moment. It makes feel bad cause she is not up to par. So anyway, my 4wd still does not work, transmission needs serviced, my tires are gettin really low on tread and they are rubbing MORE....so that means my damn lift is startin to sag, need to re-do my suspension all together. Blocks= bad, Springs=good. haha. My AC blows nice hot air which is sooo helpful when I am working in my stuipid suits. It's so freakin hot. Normally i dont care but I use my truck for work at the moment. Ohh...and my temp gage is stuck at somewhere below normal..thats prob. the most vitial thing i should fix. Air cleaner prob. should be cleaned again. Def. needs new gearing...4.56's are the ones I want. Ben keep sayin well you could go with a smaller tire..NO WAY! He does have a point economically but forget that. My brakes need replaced...I have to push them to the floor. One day I'm gonna pull a Kyle and hopeuflly not re-end someone. They will think I'm just showin off takin the shoulder. haha. I think that's all the major stuff anyway. haha. Well I'm gonna get back to work so i can leave early today. Going to Dad's in Tallahassee. Can we please set up a run soon? I mean i got work to do on her but....we haven't been in forever!

·
Registered
583 Posts
sounds like we need to set up a wrench a thon for you instead of the run. most of the stuff you listed is maintance/easy stuff. If you're looking for somone to do the work, I know someone that can do it.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
It's not a question of knowing someone to do the work. It's more like she needs to stay home and do it. She is a typical chic, drive it till it breaks then worry about it.lol

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ben u suck ass! But no maybe next weekend we can use Steve's shop for the day, like on Saturday and take care of all that junk. I so need to do it but you have to help me Benjamin!!!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Ok so Lee still had to bring up my little romp over the reflectors on the shoulder. I still haven't got them fixed and now my hubs are screwed up to the point I have to take the guts in and out for them to engage or disengage and now I have a death wobble up front which I think it is the wheel bearings oh and I also had my left tie rod somehow unscrew last weekend out wheeling. It was crazy but i screwed it back in to the rack and it's been fine. so yeah I need some work done too just lack of $$$ prevents me.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Lets go again :driving:

·
Registered
249 Posts
hey what's that rope already on ben's truck for? Oh yeah he had to pull out Lee :wiggle:

·
Registered
1,349 Posts

Yep, I was feeling pretty bad this day.LOL

·
Registered
249 Posts
this is my desktop background

1 - 16 of 16 Posts