TTORA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i decided that it has been way to long since i've been on here or talked to any of you. Well as most of you know, I don't have a license and it's still gonna be a while before i get it back, mostly cause i got caught without it. that's the reason i haven't really been on here, i've spent the last 5 or so months in and out of court. the good news is, i don't have to do the 15 months of jail time or the 2 yrs of probation after that the DA wanted me to. the bad news however is that instead, i have 18 months of house arrest that i just started serving. the worst part is, my shop is too far from the house that i can't even go down there without 24 hrs notice and permission to be there. but i can still have anyone and everyone over at the house anytime i want. i also just baught a new xbox, PS3 and a tv to keep me entertained. so if any of you guys do the videogame thing, hit me up. i'll try and be on here more though, but i'm also starting school in january and i'm going to try to get the maximum amount of credits they will let me take at once to keep me busy. anyway, hope everyone is doing well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts