TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never signed a waiver - and got Phuck out my chances on the drawing. That will teach me to help a jeep! :rolleyes:
So without signing a waiver TTORA is responsible for my broken junk - right?
Phuckers -:bitchslap

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
I never signed a waiver - and got Phuck out my chances on the drawing. That will teach me to help a jeep! :rolleyes:
Your bad driving cancels out any obligation this club may have to cover you damages! :flipoff1:

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think it's time for u to update your signature

El Jaco, spanish for The Jaco
99 V6 Tacoma
Saved from the junkyard
Custom Broken Frame, Coilover SAS
Fiberglass doublecab shortened bed
My website link here

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
I'd love to see that. Just the amount of money it would take to serve everyone who attended would cost you a fortune. Although, I'm willing to settle out of court to keep our friendship a happy one (even though I'm NOT staff and thus not responsible for your actions. I got something for ya right here......
:flipoff1: :wiggle: :flipoff3: :wiggle: :flipoff1: :wiggle: :flipoff3: :wiggle: :flipoff1: :wiggle: :flipoff3: :wiggle: :flipoff1: :wiggle: :flipoff3:

:asshat: :violin: :baby: :stfu:

:rofl:

·
Registered
652 Posts
Oh, you just straight up asked for it to be brought. BTW, the frame is fine, I smashed the bed into the cab when I hit that rock on upper ajax (I can't get it to flex even with a backhoe). Also, keep an eye on the off-topic for the next criminal of the day. Class now, t-biscuit embarrassment later...

I think it's time for u to update your signature

El Jaco, spanish for The Jaco
99 V6 Tacoma
Saved from the junkyard
Custom Broken Frame, Coilover SAS
Fiberglass doublecab shortened bed
My website link here

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ahhh - u just make sure that you don't go overboard.

Oh, you just straight up asked for it to be brought. BTW, the frame is fine, I smashed the bed into the cab when I hit that rock on upper ajax (I can't get it to flex even with a backhoe). Also, keep an eye on the off-topic for the next criminal of the day. Class now, t-biscuit embarrassment later...

·
Registered
652 Posts
Overboard! You mean like shitting dirt all over my trailer, in my food, in my camping supplies ruining all sorts of shit! ASS HOLE! What would be overboard after that! Fucker!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Overboard! You mean like shitting dirt all over my trailer, in my food, in my camping supplies ruining all sorts of shit! ASS HOLE! What would be overboard after that! Fucker!
You forgot about me asleep on the trailer as well :xbeer2:

But that ok, cause for some reason you guys all have these fancy locker things and never engage them. I don't know how many times I've told someone in one of those fandangled TRDs to turn their locker on. But it is on. Oh really, then why is only one tire spinning:confused: Which was Tboobs case when he did the burn out, one tire spinning, woooooooooooooooooo. Which didn't get dirt on me, just on the bottom part of my sleeping bag.

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Like I knew it was your trailer..... you should watch where you place your Miller.
Naw you never paid me back flipping me over in a chair filling my truck full of beer cans - quit your phuckin whining.
I got dirt on my trailer..:baby: :baby: :baby:

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
OMG...........I thought you just got all the sand out of your vaginas, but it has become apparent that you ladies need a heavier doseage of vagasil!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
OMG...........I thought you just got all the sand out of your vaginas, but it has become apparent that you ladies need a heavier doseage of vagasil!
Speaking of sandy vaginas, do you have your pile fixed yet so we can abuse that thing some more? If it's the crosspin, you'd have that thing fixed in <2 hours and ready hit it.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Duh, retard- I didn't have much to do with the cans (and I was paying you back for rubicon for what part I did) and I didn't have anything to do with flipping your old grumpy ass over... If you can't take the payback, don't start the shit!

Oh, everyone, check for the new "criminal of the day" soon

As Miller says: Bring on the HATE!!!

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
Speaking of sandy vaginas, do you have your pile fixed yet so we can abuse that thing some more? If it's the crosspin, you'd have that thing fixed in <2 hours and ready hit it.
You have alot to learn about the TTORA mantra.................say it with me............"Awe screw it, I'll do it next weekend............maybe!" :D

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
As Miller says: Bring on the HATE!!!
Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!Bring on the HATE!!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts