TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,everyone,I just signed up because I just bought a 2007 tacoma sr5/prerunner/4 door/6' bed and I love it ! you're gona laugh when you here where I've been or should I say what I've been through with trucks.I lemon lawed an 03 f-350 4d. t.d.$45,000.that cost $2,000(to lemon law)then ford got me a brand new 04 of the same truck,it was a P O S as well so I lemon lawed that one only I got my money back minus $3,000 .Got pissed at ford after all that,because they showed they really don't give s__t about customers or quality.So I went and bought a 04 chevy LT,loved the interior,but another P O S.Soooooo I sold that about two mo.s ago and bought a tacoma and me,the family,everyone we're all so happy with it,it's just a pleasure to drive and ride in.BTW we had a toyhauler for motocross and the dez.(f-350)but we sold that due to cali. gas prices and now we just haul the bikes around for day trips.We're driving the taco down to baja next weekend to watch the baja 500 from the beach,and do a little camping and surfing.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
welcome search b4 u post and watch out for those so cal guys they're real e thugs lol jk mutch love so cal. some of the best talent is there

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts