TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:soapbox:

A couple of years ago we had a Tx Prez that didn't do much around here. So we got a new one. Now we are at this point again. Who is the Tx Prez? What is he doing?

I think we need to impeach him. Get someone in here that gives a shit for Christ sake!

I know this isn't going to be popular topic. So What.:flipoff4:

·
Split it open-Eat it out!
659 Posts

A couple of years ago we had a Tx Prez that didn't do much around here. So we got a new one. Now we are at this point again. Who is the Tx Prez? What is he doing?

I think we need to impeach him. Get someone in here that gives a shit for Chris' sake!

fixed it for you.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts

I think we need to impeach him. Get someone in here that gives a shit for Christ sake!

Not taking sides here...

But what is it that you think is not being done? Please elaborate.

·
Registered
532 Posts
he is in lame duck status. any decisions he makes are just superseded by the regional governors so he is irrelevant.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
he is in lame duck status. any decisions he makes are just superseded by the regional governors so he is irrelevant.
No shit. He is a worthless POS!

Impeach the TX Prez

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
Based on the recent discussion, I'd have to agree that this chapter should be a lot more active. Who is really at fault for that? Is it the President or is it those indiviuals that make up the entire organization?

You can really take it a couple of ways but in the end it does come down to leadership. Without an effective leader, an organization will fail (regardless of the members that are apart of it). Hell, we could have the best rigs, best trails, and best people but we are nothing without a strong and effective person at the head of it all.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Based on the recent discussion, I'd have to agree that this chapter should be a lot more active. Who is really at fault for that? Is it the President or is it those indiviuals that make up the entire organization?

You can really take it a couple of ways but in the end it does come down to leadership. Without an effective leader, an organization will fail (regardless of the members that are apart of it). Hell, we could have the best rigs, best trails, and best people but we are nothing without a strong and effective person at the head of it all.
X2! the sheep require a shepard. a shepard to lead them to greener pastures and protect them from the wolves. i, again, nominate harley. lead us not unto temptation harley, but unto greater trails.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Why do you guys need someone to lead you around?

Stop being sheep.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts

um...

·
Registered
306 Posts

Stop being sheep.
With the lack of organized leadership, any group or club would see to that and become nothing more than a bunch of individuals grasping at organization...

I don't give a shit what happens to the president cause I have never known this club in the time I have been here to actually do anything but I am still a nooooooooooob.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts

Stop being sheep.
OK, now you sound like a troll.

First, you complain that our president does nothing. (But you won't explain what this "Something" you want done is)

Then, you seem to feel that people who want a leader are all sheep. (When they are basically agreeing with YOUR complaint about our leader)

Are you just trying to stir up shit, or what? :dunno: Please elaborate.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
i dont feel that it is the president... but the people.

most just webwheel and become e-know-it-all's, and say they are going to events and never show.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
i dont feel that it is the president... but the people.

most just webwheel and become e-know-it-all's, and say they are going to events and never show.
I guess I'm as guilty of that as anybody.

I've been quietly hoping for a "Day event" to BVORA or one of the beaches, and haven't said a word to get one going.

With the price of gas and all the hassle of driving a couple of hundred miles to camp, and my Saturday work schedule, big events haven't been too appealing lately.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
I guess I'm as guilty of that as anybody.

I've been quietly hoping for a "Day event" to BVORA or one of the beaches, and haven't said a word to get one going.

With the price of gas and all the hassle of driving a couple of hundred miles to camp, and my Saturday work schedule, big events haven't been too appealing lately.
a good old beach run would be nice
hows next monday sound?

·
Reppin the Flips on TTORA
803 Posts
I may be wrong, but I think Chris King (Valkrie) is the Tx Prez. IMHO, he seems to do alot as far`as coordinating events and such, and considering that it's all volunteered time, we can only expect so much.
I think alot of the senior members have been too busy to contribute much in the Forums, yet alone make some wheelin' trips, but I'm pretty sure Chris was actively involved in all the major events during the past year or so.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts