TTORA Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not sure where I should post this, and I have searched with no result.

I am looking for an in bed truck camper. I have a 2004 4x4 4 door.

Is there anyone on this board that has one and/or used one? Is there one that anyone can recommend?

Thank you very much.

Kevin

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
I am not sure where I should post this, and I have searched with no result.
Kevin
YES, you know where to post DS: :newbie: and you can also: :google: .
:xpopcorn: and :xbeer3: , ready to enjoy now.
oh yea; PS::flipoff1:

·
Registered
741 Posts
don't mind this guy^^^I read that he likes buttsecks :p , but it goes in wanted if you want to buy something, and yeah always search before you post, everyone gets really mad including me sometimes for small things.later

·
Premium Member
2,224 Posts
YES, you know where to post DS: :newbie: and you can also: :google: .
:xpopcorn: and :xbeer3: , ready to enjoy now.
oh yea; PS::flipoff1:
This is a very uselfull tip. Most newbies tend to think that "searching" is limited to this forum. You can't forget about Google. And most of the newbies give up after about 4 or 5 pages of threads from the results their search gave them. Spend time. . . . lots of time. Don't pull the "It's just going to be faster if I ask" card because it just ends up looking like "I want someone else to spend the time answering my question rather than myself spend the time looking for the answer". Some key words you might try using: camper shell, truck camper, bed camper.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have searched via google and altaVista. I was looking for people that have purchased / used one with a Tacoma. I was looking for things they liked vs what they did not.

Thank you

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
don't mind this guy^^^I read that he likes buttsecks :p , but it goes in wanted if you want to buy something, and yeah always search before you post, everyone gets really mad including me sometimes for small things.later
:flipoff1: and not just :flipoff2: but :flipoff3:. Oh, did I tell you :flipoff4: . I don't think I got my point across :flipoff1: . Oh! Your hard of hearing :flipoff3: , need a visual effect :flipoff2: Still need one more :boobies: oop's wrong one :flipoff1: :jack:eek:ff

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
If you're talking about a full-blown camper, I'm not sure I've ever seen one small enough for any compact truck. Maybe something really really old? Try searching for those pop-up bed tent things. There are some posts, links & pics around somewhere.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
:flipoff1: and not just :flipoff2: but :flipoff3:. Oh, did I tell you :flipoff4: . I don't think I got my point across :flipoff1: . Oh! Your hard of hearing :flipoff3: , need a visual effect :flipoff2: Still need one more :boobies: oop's wrong one :flipoff1: :jack:eek:ff
dude your sig is massive.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Check out Fourwheelcampers.com.They make liteweight aluminium framed popup campers.Under 700lbs.There is another company named All Terain Campers this guy used to own FWC and manufactures popup campers that are very similar.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Check my picture. I've used one on many trips. My last trip was 5000kms to NewFoundLand, Canada. I may have more picture if you are interested.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Four Wheel Popup Camper

Here is a picture of my FWC camper.This is an EAGLE model which will fit a Tacoma.I installed some Airlift air bags and at 700 lbs I hardley know it is back there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.