TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Since Dan is out of state for a while longer, I just wanted to let you know his shop is ok. :thumbs:The fire came within 1/4 mile. I got everything loaded up on the 12th so even if it was a loss it was only the compressor. Seriously, how does anyone know how to disconnect a compressor correctly? :aahg:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Hi all,

Since Dan is out of state for a while longer, I just wanted to let you know his shop is ok. :thumbs:The fire came within 1/4 mile. I got everything loaded up on the 12th so even if it was a loss it was only the compressor. Seriously, how does anyone know how to disconnect a compressor correctly? :aahg:

I know quite a few of us were concerned, glad to know everything turned out ok

http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=196822

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Suz. When it first started we thought it was going to roll right through there. Glad it turned out ok.
Saw you had another fire on Teachout today.
Are you the Rock Ware guy? Dan mentioned you before (with envy, I might add). :)

Yeah, yet another scare. They kept it to one house, luckily. Having the street closed was gut wrenching.

Our friends lost their house on Brentwood, and had just finished moving the other family back into the Teachout house when it happened.

Luckily I was able to add the other vehicles to our policy "in time", just in case you know.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Are you the Rock Ware guy? Dan mentioned you before (with envy, I might add). :)

Yeah, yet another scare. They kept it to one house, luckily. Having the street closed was gut wrenching.

Our friends lost their house on Brentwood, and had just finished moving the other family back into the Teachout house when it happened.

Luckily I was able to add the other vehicles to our policy "in time", just in case you know.
I'm not the Rockware guy. I have the dark green 1994 Xcab with the exo-cage.
And tell Dan to stop checking out the Rockware guys in the mens room. :eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts