TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been thinking a lot about all our servicemen & women a lot lately. I don't know exactly why, it maybe due to the Tragedy in Texas where one of our celebrated heroes Chris Kyle was slain helping another one of our veterans. Or maybe remembering both my uncles few stories of Korea & again my oldest cousins accounts of Vietnam. All this being compounded by watching a special on CNN about a Taliban attack on one of our combat strong holds in Afghanistan tonight.

I unfortunately never served in the military unlike most of my family in large due to my mom's strong objection. Her dad, my grandfather I never met (served under Patton in WWII) but I have always respected our troops. I am also old enough to remember seeing how our nation unfairly treated our Vietnam soldiers upon their returns.

All I can say is I hold all of or current troops as well as ALL our veterans in the utmost highest respect. And can not thank each and everyone of them for their service and especially their sacrifices! I think it is appalling that so many of our current military families are on welfare because of the governments unjust salaries for the troops and the proposed military funding cuts! Our servicemen & women deserve more!

THANK YOU TO ALL OUR MILITARY AND OUR VETERANS!

·
1,860 Posts
Thank you BEAR for your recognition of all who serve.....they need your support whether they serve now or 60 yrs ago.

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Am I the only one?

That thinks its bullshit the our "great illustrious leader" ordered the flags to fly at half mass for a crack head burnt out singer Whitney Houston, but did not even mention the American serviceman that served his country for more than two decades and was a genuine hero during his state of the union address!

Friends of mine sent pictures to my wife of the funeral precession down I35 in Texas for Chris Kyle (one of the busiest interstates in the country) where traffic traveling the opposite direction stopped in honor of this hero but out president can't even mention him or comment!

·
1,860 Posts
Because the president is a douche bag...

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So we are all in agreement then!

·
1,860 Posts
Now that is some funny shiz

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
But of coarse he could spell MY NAME right! Bahaha :lmao:

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DUDE! If I had a nickle or a whore for every time someone mispelt my name using an A, I would be one broke dick billionaire! Bahaha :lmao: :rofl:

It don't bother me in the slightest! Just razzing ya! It's all good!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
3 Participants
natetru
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing