TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
north side easy trails, sliders highly recomended, some pucker factor cliff side stuff but reall just a fun area to explore. some neat historical sites also, nice washes, 3 good rock sections i know of.

leaving San Diego about 10 am sat, camping sat night returning sunday.

we will be doing some clay trap shooting as well out there!!!

*This event is not ttora sponsered and will adhere to ALL Team Bad Habits events rules*

Mike

·
Registered
539 Posts
miguelitro said:
north side easy trails, sliders highly recomended, some pucker factor cliff side stuff but reall just a fun area to explore. some neat historical sites also, nice washes, 3 good rock sections i know of.

leaving San Diego about 10 am sat, camping sat night returning sunday.

we will be doing some clay trap shooting as well out there!!!

*This event is not ttora sponsered and will adhere to ALL Team Bad Habits events rules*

Mike
Like to go but having a baby shower might conflict. Have fun and pollute your kidney for me.

·
Registered
10 Posts
im in, you think my 2wd on 29's will make it? I have the 2.7L 4 banger so raw horse power won't be an issue. And I don't give a shit about scratching up my paint. :cool: I'll bring my guns and show you suckers how its done. :saw:

·
Registered
224 Posts
SoCalSpaugh said:
im in, you think my 2wd on 29's will make it? I have the 2.7L 4 banger so raw horse power won't be an issue. And I don't give a shit about scratching up my paint. :cool: I'll bring my guns and show you suckers how its done. :saw:
I use to take my 89 2x out there all the time no problem, you just have to gun it when you are coming back out. The gun might be a problem though. Cant shoot in the valley anymore, leagally anyways, but there is a spot in Jacumba where you can blast away.

·
Registered
10 Posts
rynosurf said:
I use to take my 89 2x out there all the time no problem, you just have to gun it when you are coming back out. The gun might be a problem though. Cant shoot in the valley anymore, leagally anyways, but there is a spot in Jacumba where you can blast away.
^ya, I have 4x and a V6, I was just srewin with Mike since we know each other from the other toyota site. I was waiting to get flamed on. Guess it didn't work. We went to valley of the moon a few months back.

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you allmost ahd me there brad:D

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HEDLUX said:
In Ko PAh pbsdcausa?
in ko pah is native american for the top of the hill be for going down to the desert on the 8

and

pb is pacific beach

sd is german for a whale's vagina

you can get the rest...

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
anyone>????

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Please please can I go? Wish!!! Wife has duty Saturday. :xcrybaby:

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
next time...

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
figured as much after talkin to ya at the national race...
next time....oh and the 500 is coming up!!!
Mike

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am definitely planning on going to 500. hopefully we can coordinate something together Mike...
I'm going to contingency and to the beach to watch:D

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 17 of 17 Posts