TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a quick question. i havent purchased a new toyota truck yet,but i like the 07 x runner. the main reason i like this truck is because of the way the drive train is setup. no wierd switches for 4x4 just strict engine/tranny/rear end setup. my question is to owners of the 4x4 double cab,do you or have you had problems with the standard 4x4 tacomas?(2007). my other question is if i bought a pre runner could i put a shock kit on it to get it off the ground a bit or would it look gay? thanks for your time,

keep muddin,

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
you should go to customtacos.com with that thing

·
Registered
106 Posts
:confused:
just a quick question. i havent purchased a new toyota truck yet,but i like the 07 x runner. the main reason i like this truck is because of the way the drive train is setup. no wierd switches for 4x4 just strict engine/tranny/rear end setup. my question is to owners of the 4x4 double cab,do you or have you had problems with the standard 4x4 tacomas?(2007). my other question is if i bought a pre runner could i put a shock kit on it to get it off the ground a bit or would it look gay? thanks for your time,

keep muddin,
I'm a little :confused: you reference both the x runner and the pre runner model in your post, if you want the stance of a 4X4 minus the t-case go with the pre runner if you want a street truck with a lower suspension go with the x runner.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I dont think the pre runner is offered here in Canada but ill find out shortly. I was asking about the new tacomas with the switch for the 4x4 system because it looks pretty sketchy.I like the way the fj cruiser base standard model is setup but i dont want an suv,i want a truck :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts