TTORA Forum banner

41 - 60 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Well, cant upload more than 39.1k. And when I shrink the image it loses quality. So if anyone would like a copy of the flyer with the logo PM me your email address and I'll send it to you.

Also, if someone could convert it to a PDF that'd be awsome.

·
Registered
742 Posts
pdxtaco said:
the OTTORA header that is at the top of this website would be a cool header at the top of the flyer.
That does look nice. I put the ottora banner at the top, and the ttora logo at the bottom. I was worried that printing it in black and white it might look bad, but it turned out good.

·
Registered
343 Posts
as2sb3100 said:
Well, cant upload more than 39.1k. And when I shrink the image it loses quality. So if anyone would like a copy of the flyer with the logo PM me your email address and I'll send it to you.

Also, if someone could convert it to a PDF that'd be awsome.
I can make the pdf if you need me to.

Jason

·
Registered
346 Posts
That looks good!! I ran into about 3 people in Salem today that had never heard of TTORA but are always looking for a good group to run with. So word of mouth works pretty good to.

·
Registered
552 Posts
can anyone host a 276K pdf file? I have the flyer in pdf form. If someone could host it that would be easy, otherwise, pm me your email and i'll send it to you

Jason

·
Registered
713 Posts
Well I printed out 8-10 copy's. I also rented an air plane with another 500,000 copy's in it to dump on the town :p I will put these on every yota's windsheild i see

·
Registered
346 Posts
Got it, Looks good, Its been loaded into my work file so when I hit the schools and talk with the auto shops I can peddle this too. Hehe. Recruiters. They are good for more than just one thing.

41 - 60 of 95 Posts