TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 230 Posts

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here is what your truck will look like after DMZ does their amazing work! It was great, exactly what I pictured! Nothing beats having an idea of what you want in your head, then someone makes it 100% happen!! Here we go, let me know what you think!!

If you want your truck to look like this:

First you need to do your suspension:

Guesset spindal, dual shocks, LT, with 4wd. Can you ask for anything more?

Then get a bumper made with Vision X HID's they are great!!

Then get a better battery and battery box!

Then get Glassworks Unlimited Front and rear:
The rear is custom:

Then Get the front Glassworks Unlimited Front fenders. DMZ trimmed them for me:

Then get a Intake AFE MAKES THE BEST!

Then you get the still pics:

Here is some action shots thanks to BROCK!:

And then when when your not doing anything, you can what a dvd, Its just for bling factor!:

The rear is next, stay tuned!

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
damn dude i know that shit wasnt cheap at all. sweet looking truck though

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Ryan everything looks bitchen!

Now romp on that truck! you shouldve stuck around longer so you could use the 4wd and rear bumper to pull someone out.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
HAHA.. 1 Thing, Im definately not rich.. Its called saving your money, and wining at game shows!! LOL Jeff loves me, he better rip on my truck! LOL!
We all know we are just trying to copy his truck, he has the bad ass ones, we are all just a bunch of copy cats! haha

Rear: just some springs and shocks, thats all..

·
Registered
329 Posts
Seeing you rig was an inspiration to finish mine..

I'm goin bedsides..and like I said..LT by next summer..

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Looks good Ryan. I remember when you were going to race that thing. Ive learned a lot watching everybody's buildups and your build turned out well in the end. Many people will work to make theirs like it.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Wow Ryan your truck has come a long way. Its been awesome seeing the build of your truck. Maybe Tim will do group discounts for the rear for yours, mine and Jeffs.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Hey Ryan: looks great and functions just as well as it looks!! How come you forgot the build pictures of the 1st couple of versions of your truck??:D

Enjoy that thing!!!

·
Registered
912 Posts
Super sweet:kewl:
Hey whats with the custom job on the back of your bedsides? Did glassworks build em like that or did u take a pair of bumper caps and have em glassed in and smoothed out. Looks so clean like that. I asked Tim at glassworks when I bought mine if they could do somewhat the same thing and he said nope...

·
Registered
289 Posts
Ry, did tim at GlassWorks do the custom rear glass? Are they the normal ones trimmed or ?

Reason I ask is that Im getting road blocked on glass for my fenders. Went direct to Tim at Glassworks and he says no for making me a set for my 4runner. F**king pissin me off!!!

Who would have thought the glass would be the hardest thing to get!? :banghead:

venting, back to the regular programing.

1 - 20 of 230 Posts