TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have the infinity basslink self enclosed speakers installed in their truck or know of someone. Just curious of how it sounds or if it is worth buying. It looks like it would save a lot of room in either a regular or an x-cab.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I have one in my 00 4 runner. And i've got another one I took out of my old acura that will probably find it's way into my fj40. They are VERY impressive for the size. You would never get one into a regular cab unless you put it between the seats, but they fit into an extracab no problem. A guy I work with has one in his 97. By no means will a basslink totally blow your mind and have your neighbors windows rattling when you pull up. But if you just want clean sound they are great.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm still thinking about it...wish I could hear one in someones truck, I do want a clean sounding woofer. I had enough of the boomin bass, I'm already deaf from working with planes, hearing jet engines all day...

·
Premium Member
3,081 Posts
DBOY900 said:
I'm still thinking about it...wish I could hear one in someones truck, I do want a clean sounding woofer. I had enough of the boomin bass, I'm already deaf from working with planes, hearing jet engines all day...
Are you a ramp rat?

·
Banned
1,521 Posts
DBOY900 said:
Does anyone have the infinity basslink self enclosed speakers installed in their truck or know of someone. Just curious of how it sounds or if it is worth buying. It looks like it would save a lot of room in either a regular or an x-cab.
I have one in my double cab. PM me for pics. You'll be hard pressed to find room for it in a x-cab however. It's clean bass... It will hit, but it doesn't hit hard enough to shake things around the truck. I have it coupled with some kappa 6x8s in the doors, and the whole system is clean. But then again, I am not into thumping bass. If you are, the basslink isn't for you.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
DBOY900 said:
I have one in my ext. cab. Sounds real good and clean. I have it sitting on the back drivers side seat strapped in with the seatbelt.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
DBOY900 said:

I had one in my extra cab. Its pretty neat little package thats already amped. It sounds pretty good. You can find them on ebay for under $200 brand new. I would still have it if I didn't get a such good deal on a JL Steath box.
I think its a little too big for a regular cab. In terms of powered subs...I think its probably the best one. Kenwood has one but its not as powerful.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
atwinda said:
I have one in my double cab. PM me for pics. You'll be hard pressed to find room for it in a x-cab however. It's clean bass... It will hit, but it doesn't hit hard enough to shake things around the truck. I have it coupled with some kappa 6x8s in the doors, and the whole system is clean. But then again, I am not into thumping bass. If you are, the basslink isn't for you.
I'm just looking for a clean sounding bass. I'm past that loud hard thumpin bass fanatic stage. Besides most of the time when I had my system in my old truck I had to turn the music down to talk to someone. I'll PM you for the Pics thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts