TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Yup been there, it's nothing special 3 big ponds and some decent trails to ride, i went about 6 months ago and it was ok but i hate cleaning my truck afterwards.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Horse Hole Creek is pretty cool also. It's more of a dug out mudhole than a pond. The good thing is you don't have to worry about some truck running out of the mud into you there. It's about 30 minutes south of Chiefland on US19. The website is mudup.com

·
Registered
312 Posts
Yeah and oceanpond is in oldtown and not in gainesville. but if you everwant to go i'll prob go with you i dont mind playing in the mud every once in a while.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm fairly new to offroading and 4x4's and I'm just looking for some place I can actually use the little 4 wheel drive shifter. everything around here is paved parking lots or posted property. most of the places listed in this thread are really kind of out of my league if you know what I mean.

Thanks for your input.

Bigun....

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
I Love Mud. lol i checked out Horse Hole last year when i was in my 4Runner. It was way to watery, and i ended up getting stuck with more than a foot of muck in the cab. Ill go again in the Taco anytime anybody wants. I've heard of Ocean Pond and wouldn't mind checking that out either. Just gimme a shout.

·
Registered
312 Posts
It's not that bad i went and had fun thinking about going back this up coming weekend cause well i dunno i just kinda feel like slinging some mud.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Ill head out anytime. Just gotta be able to call off work. I love mud. I cant do much with my truck now since one tire is MIA, but ill go out with anybody and just chill. PM me to let me know when you want to go!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts