TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I probably should have posted up here before instead of the national forum but it looks like I have a shot of ending up recruiting in Ft. Collins. I traveled through there many times as a kid but it must be at least 10 years since I've seen it.

I'm looking at Ft. Collins for more than just 3 years though. Colorado State has a good reputation and it might be a nice place for me to make a home. But before I find myself like a fool rushing in I figured I should get some info first.

Any information would be helpful. I'm 29 years old and have been married for 8 years. No kids. Want to start a family but really haven't had the time. I think the longest my wife and I have been together living in the same place is possibly 7 months. I just want to find a peaceful place and a job...where it's safe for the fam. Thanks in advance!

·
7,735 Posts
I just want to find a peaceful place and a job...where it's safe for the fam. Thanks in advance!
Loveland / Fort Collins is your place. Loveland is kind of a blue collar town and is going to be a bit cheaper to live in. It's close enough to drive to FTC for whatever tho.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Loveland / Fort Collins is your place. Loveland is kind of a blue collar town and is going to be a bit cheaper to live in. It's close enough to drive to FTC for whatever tho.
x2. I've lived in both, more bang for your buck in Loveland if you're buying a house, but good options either place. I currently live in north Loveland and commute to FTC a couple of times a week and it's not bad. We've got a bit of suburban sprawl going on, but traffic really isn't that bad.

FTC is large enough that it's not just a college town; lots of neighborhoods that are predominately families.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
FTC is fun but i think I would go to loveland. As posted above way more bang for the buck up there. If you're looking to buy Let me know. I know a great broker up in that area. in a few months there will be another one;)

Good luck and an early welcome to CO

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
I probably should have posted up here before instead of the national forum but it looks like I have a shot of ending up recruiting in Ft. Collins. I traveled through there many times as a kid but it must be at least 10 years since I've seen it.

I'm looking at Ft. Collins for more than just 3 years though. Colorado State has a good reputation and it might be a nice place for me to make a home. But before I find myself like a fool rushing in I figured I should get some info first.

Any information would be helpful. I'm 29 years old and have been married for 8 years. No kids. Want to start a family but really haven't had the time. I think the longest my wife and I have been together living in the same place is possibly 7 months. I just want to find a peaceful place and a job...where it's safe for the fam. Thanks in advance!
Need a babysitter?

Moving to Colorado has been one of my best decisions in the past couple of years....

·
Registered
188 Posts
I lived in Loveland when I was a kid and live up Fort Collins now. I LOVE Foco for a younger more energetic feel. I've lived in a couple other cities in different states and you CAN'T beat Loveland for a place to raise a family.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is what I wanted to hear. I don't really know what other info I would need but I am pretty sure I can pick it up as I go. Now I really hoping I can go recruiting.

dodging work one post at a time

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its been since Feb 2003 for me. Just 9 years and some change.
dodging work one post at a time

1 - 9 of 9 Posts