TTORA Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok people here i go. after reading and joining this site several months ago i decided to buy a cornfed 3in lift with rancho's and 2.5 aal. i am heading out the door in a few minutes to get started with the install. i am asking that all fellow brothers and sisters stop for three seconds of silence for my sake. its 10:50 am here in the deep and its sunday ( god and momma forgive for not going to church) but if you get a chance today just stop, give me a thumbs up, and say dude you can do it. i will be back on around 9:00 pm to give an update. thanks to all. :D

·
Registered
670 Posts
upwithit said:
ok people here i go. after reading and joining this site several months ago i decided to buy a cornfed 3in lift with rancho's and 2.5 aal. i am heading out the door in a few minutes to get started with the install. i am asking that all fellow brothers and sisters stop for three seconds of silence for my sake. its 10:50 am here in the deep and its sunday ( god and momma forgive for not going to church) but if you get a chance today just stop, give me a thumbs up, and say dude you can do it. i will be back on around 9:00 pm to give an update. thanks to all. :D
Excellent Choice of Lift, I put 2.5" Cornfed Spacers on my truck about a month ago. It took a little less than 3 hours to install, not to bad. Post some pictures when you get it done. Have fun and Becareful with the install :cool:

·
Registered
351 Posts
good luck!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
upwithit said:
I'll bet you are done well before 9 p.m. Good luck with the install. I'm sure you'll be happy when you are done.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Good Luck call me if you need some help man. I'll ride over and give you a hand.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I forgot to tell you man I have two 33x12.50 boggers sitting here at the house if you put 33's on your truck you could use the two boggers to go test it out in the mud. You put on them on the rearend.
later
Keith

·
Registered
226 Posts
Good Luck. You should have no problems with the spacers. AAL is harder but no too bad. Just ask the board if u have any troubles!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
everything went ok. got the coils out and the back is almost done. i will post a few things later for first timers like myself that will make it a little eaiser. i am headed to the shop this morning to get the spacers installed in the coils. crazy question, why are the spacers drilled and tapped out ? am i missing something really bad here ? also, i know the 1/4 in rubber part goes on the resessed part of the metal spacer, but where do you put the stock rubber piece at. i wish i had a break down diagram of how this fits in the coil. i know the shop will know but i want to know and see for myself.

·
Registered
259 Posts
i had the same question when I installed my cornfed lift about a yr ago...I called cornfed (david) I think is his name to give me the was goes on top 1st break down. I would take a look a mine but I'm a work. Sorry if that didn't help much. But make sure it's right.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts