TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are you all doing for you inside switches on your inside driving light switches. I'm trying to figure out and idea for my new hella 500's... Cause the switch is comes with dosn't really fit anywhere good..

·
Registered
407 Posts
Used the 4x4mod switches I got from Hytenor. You have to hog out the hole a bit but it makes a perfect fit. I suggest using an upper stock hole (you can move any of your top switches) because my knee occasionally knocks my switch on getting in the truck. Check the link: Switch installs

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
That looks pretty bad there.. I'd just have the one light one, not all three lol
Did you need a fog light one? I have the one from my wifes truck out in the cabinet not being used if you want it. Just the stock push button one.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Did you need a fog light one? I have the one from my wifes truck out in the cabinet not being used if you want it. Just the stock push button one.

That would be awesome man.. I'm guessing I can hook it up to the stock for light switch, I hope.. Yes that would be kewl though man if your not using it at all..They give you a little rinky dinky switch that I cannot figure out where I want to put it at so using another stock one would be nice

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
I would assume that you would have to have the plug from the factory to get it to work. Figuring that out would be better than buying the switch new for over $35 I guess though eh?

PM me your address and I will ship it out at the same time as I ship another package out tomorrow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts