TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my Allpro lift installed today. Huge thanks go out to TomTRD and TacoManny. I greatly appreciate their help.

I know, I know,

:worthless

Right now my truck is ass end high since we ran out of time and didn't get to crank up the front coilovers any. I'll get some tomorrow after I make the adjustments.

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
Got my Allpro lift installed today. Huge thanks go out to TomTRD and TacoManny. I greatly appreciate their help.

I know, I know,

Right now my truck is ass end high since we ran out of time and didn't get to crank up the front coilovers any. I'll get some tomorrow after I make the adjustments.
still got your stock springs ? if so lemme know whatcha want for em (rear)

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
still got your stock springs ? if so lemme know whatcha want for em (rear)
I gave them to TomTRD. We had to cut off the front eye bolt because we could not get it to turn even though the nut was off.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

I know, I know,

Here's a pic. Not real good, but it will do for now.

Attachments

·
[duma]
1,123 Posts
looks great Toby! I'm jealous of the smoother ride that the bilstien shocks provide.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nah thanks bro, i was just toying with the idea of wether ot not u could use rear taco leafs and other misc leafs for front leaf springs.
Hey Mitch,

If you have any use for the stock TRD coilovers, I have a pair you can have.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts