TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think about Nitto Ridge Grappler tires? I'm planning to install it on my 2019 Toyota Hilux. They say that these tires have excellent performance on rough roads and terrains. Has anyone tried using these tires on their Toyota Hilux before?

·
Registered
8,962 Posts
I run the Ridge Grapplers on my 2012 Tundra Crew Max. I run the 285/75/18.
As an assistant manager at Discount Tire I have seen many different truck tires over the last 7 years. I have always noticed better quality, better balance, and lower road force from Nitto Tires compared to most other brands.
My Tundra is 2wd so it doesn't get off the road much. However, the few times I've been in muddy fields or unimproved parking lots the tires do great. They ride well on the road and noise level is lower than the BFG K02.
Tons of people run them offroad on their Toyota's and I haven't heard of anyone hating them for dual purpose off-road/ on-road use.

·
Registered
440 Posts
I just recently got KM3s. All the reviews were good. People seem to get a decent amount of miles out of them. They hum a little but I have a 88 4Runner. Its just another little noise to a cool vehicle.
Might be worth checking them out for yourself. I'm happy with mine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts