TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where to buy a new clear plastic replacement cover for the instrument cluster on a 97 xtra cab 2.7 4x4?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Auto Wreckers?

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
I have the same problem and unfortunately I discovered that 98 and up tacomas don't end up in junk yards, thats all there is to it, I found one around here and it was already stripped down. I suppose that is a good thing, it means they run forever and don't get wrecked...

·
Registered
984 Posts
Not sure about your '97, but on later Tacos the clear plastic cover was glued to the cluster, and is usually kept as part of the unit when removed / sold. However, the '01+ parts list at CustomTacos lists the cover as a separate "meter lens" with a replacement cost of just under $20. You might want to check with your dealer....

·
Registered
297 Posts
3rdidvet said:
Anyone know where to buy a new clear plastic replacement cover for the instrument cluster on a 97 xtra cab 2.7 4x4?
Talk to chris at www.trdparts4u.com I bought the same thing for my 2001 and he was way cheaper than the dealer out here. Great guy to deal with. I am sure he will do you right.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts