TTORA Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Just did Wheeler's. Actually, the wife did in her Jeep. All the snow is gone, and the trail is incredibly boring right now. No real obstacles. Reminds me of the time we took (3) 2wd trucks up there....

·
Registered
285 Posts
Yeah I did wheelers not long ago. It more of a site seeing run that we all have done 100 time lol. I did angle peak loop the other day with my wife(she rode with because she doesn't have a sweet new whip). I think I took a detour though. I didn't do a loop at all. I end up driving over the mountain about 50' from the big dome telescope on top of one of the peaks. I had to drive through the youth camp to get back on the road that cuts through from Kyle canyon and lee canyon rd. it was a pretty sweet run. It was all 2wheel friendly excepted the detour part. It was a long steep climb. At the top there was a good amount of snow on the trail.
http://www.dirtopia.com/wiki/Angel_Peak_Loop
Here was where I found the info on the trail

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Yeah I did wheelers not long ago. It more of a site seeing run that we all have done 100 time lol. I did angle peak loop the other day with my wife(she rode with because she doesn't have a sweet new whip). I think I took a detour though. I didn't do a loop at all. I end up driving over the mountain about 50' from the big dome telescope on top of one of the peaks. I had to drive through the youth camp to get back on the road that cuts through from Kyle canyon and lee canyon rd. it was a pretty sweet run. It was all 2wheel friendly excepted the detour part. It was a long steep climb. At the top there was a good amount of snow on the trail.
http://www.dirtopia.com/wiki/Angel_Peak_Loop
Here was where I found the info on the trail

That trail up the side of the mountain into the boys camp, is pretty bitchin!! :xpimp:
Try doing it in a torrential rain storm!!! That was fun!!! :eek: :eek:
Drove it in snow too!! Light snow, don't think we'd get up it in anything over a foot with how steep it is....and with the whole....."you fuck up and you're going over the cliff to your death thing!!!!" goin on!!!

Yeah, the flat land stuff is fairly boring.......but changes rapidly as soon as you hit the tree line!!! :D

21 - 23 of 23 Posts