TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I realize that this might be better suited to post on a 4Runner forum but I figure us Toyota drivers tend to stick together so what the heck. I have a set of 4 factory TRD offroad 16x7 alloy wheels from my 02 DC in great condition and was wondering if anyone might be interested in trading for the 5-spoke 16x7 alloys that came on some 00-03 4Runners. I'm currently running 15" steelies but with a tire change approaching, I'm thinking about switching back to a 16" alloy but would like to mix it up with something different than my stock wheels.

These are the style wheels that I currently have:

Thanks for looking, and if a moderator see's this and thinks it should be in the classified section feel free to move it over, I just thought it might be more fitting here since they are not really for sale I'm just shooting out a feeler post to see if there might be any interest.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Sorry buddy. You probably won't get too many takers as there are more people looking for the 5 star 4runner wheels than the tacoma wheels. As soon as the 4runner wheels go up for sale they sell in no time. Start trolling some of the more 4runner specific forums. You may get more lucky there.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, that's what it seems like. I guess I hadn't realized how popular the 4runner wheels were, but I'm starting to get the picture.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts