TTORA Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where the expedition west guy got these LED lights ? there freakin sweet!!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
That's tight.

·
Registered
606 Posts
shit, that's got to be bright! I just bought a flash light the other day to keep in the truck that has 4 LEDs and it'll light up an area about 25-30 feet away.

I'm wanting to replace my interior lights with LEDs cuz the stock lighting sucks in there. Any ideas? Other than what was posted?

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
I heard theat he carved them by hand out of illegal whale bone.

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
I don't know, but it's probably got something to do with the fact that I asked for ideas other than what was posted in the first post. Yeah, I think that's it.
HEY dillhole, I was responding to the original poster. BUT since you DID ask and felt left out, here's my suggestion, go on ROUND EYES web site. They have a cool led dome light replacement and are great people to deal with.

·
Registered
602 Posts
If I ignore the name and only look at the flag and read the post, it's almost like Dick is here, almost. :(

·
Premium Member
4,982 Posts
I'm wanting to replace my interior lights with LEDs cuz the stock lighting sucks in there. Any ideas? Other than what was posted?
i was in Autozone yesterday looking at some switches, they have led's to replace your turn sigs, and other lights, even a dome light, looked like the same bulb my 79 has, dont know if it will fit yours :thumbs:

·
Registered
94 Posts
This is kinda similar to the ones in our Fire Engines/Trucks and Ambulances.They eventually fail at one of the flex joints, usually near the mounting, but that is with daily use and abuse.

this one plus into the cigarrette lighter. sure most have seen these, usually too short for the tacoma lighter, IMO.

http://galls.com/style.html?assort=general_catalog&style=VP172

This all I could find, similar to the ones the performance parts used to sell
this one:
http://www.tirerack.com/accessories/hella/map_light.jsp?make=Hella&

1 - 15 of 15 Posts