TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a pair of driver & passenger side seatbelts for a Tacoma Ext Cab.... preferably GREY in color, but not entirely important. Basically, I did a seat swap out of my 60/40 bench for a pair of 4runner Limited buckets. I ended up with the Female from the 4runners, and the Male from my 1996 Tacoma Ext Cab. Id settle for a pair of females out of a 96 or compatible Taco Ext Cab.

Also looking for a complete set of power doors w/ interior panels for a 96+ taco. I would also be interested in just purchasing door panels w/ window/lock switches... as I can just convert my manual doors myself.

·
Registered
587 Posts
I've got the females out of my '96. They're gray, but I've cut the wires which are used for the idiot light on the gauge panel. I used to have a bench, but swapped out for buckets, and ended up buying new belts to go with the buckets' female ends. If you want these, I'll sell for $20/pr.

·
Registered
68 Posts
i have a butt load of interior pieces from a 95 taco. in that grey color you need. i have interior door handles, and interior hand handle *to close the door*. and a rear view mirror. you let me know if you need anything

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
jimfixit
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing