TTORA Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fuck intolerance. fuck intolerant religion. fuck racial intolerance.im intolerant to intolerance so fuck me too. good fucking night.

·
Ban Count: 12
1,815 Posts
taco29 said:
fuck intolerance. fuck intolerant religion. fuck racial intolerance.im intolerant to intolerance so fuck me too. good fucking night.

I think I have an answer to the riddle.

You are the Grandpappy Wizard dude in the kkk?

And you just got raped by a muslim with extremist views.

:confused:

·
Registered
5,320 Posts
taco29 said:
Wow...someone needs "diversity training"....just kidding, screw that.

Hopefully you wake up in a better mood...

Look out for that horny extremist muslim.... :confused:

·
Registered
74 Posts
taco29 said:
damn, those same words came out of my mouth this morning when i heard about the latest bombings.

how can we tolerate a religion that prays death to america?
fuck tolerance

·
Registered
532 Posts
DIALEDTOY said:
damn, those same words came out of my mouth this morning when i heard about the latest bombings.

how can we tolerate a religion that prays death to america?
fuck tolerance
dont blame the religion. christian extremist blow up abortion clinics and kill doctors. what we shouldnt tolerate is violent extremist.

·
Registered
114 Posts
The ratio of christian extremists that kill to Muslim extremists that kill is a little more than lop-sided. :)

·
concussed
1,159 Posts
fuck fuck ffuckity fuck fuck..

·
Registered
532 Posts
str8xedge said:
The ratio of christian extremists that kill to Muslim extremists that kill is a little more than lop-sided. :)
and that has to do with what exactly? we are not talking about ratios. we are talking about being intolerent of an entire religion because of a minority. any religion can produce extremist so the religion in itself should not be to blame. how many christian extremist do you think there were during the crusades?

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
Over what time period and where? Check your history and you'll see that it just ain't so.
In any event I think I've got it covered. I don't tolerate anyone and hate everyone.

·
Registered
391 Posts
taco29 said:

solid

·
Registered
5,320 Posts
Dick Foster said:
Over what time period and where? Check your history and you'll see that it just ain't so.
Exactly Mr. Foster

The Bible doesnt instruct christians to "kill the infidels"...the quoran does, and still advacates this. Christians dont blow people up...Assholes do.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
31 Replies
20 Participants
Angry Andy
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing